Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Time to break out the 'Germ-Free' oil synergy!



By now I'm sure all of you have heard of the 'Swine Flu' H1N1 pandemic. Please check out the CDC's recommendations to protect yourself against this virus.

One natural way to help protect your family this flu season is to diffuse 'Germ Free' synergy oil in your home. This is a wonderful, warm, spicy blend that I developed to help clean the air of nasty bugs and germs that cause colds and flu. Certain essential oils have been proven to be highly antibacterial and antiviral in the air as well as on contact(please see this article: Antiviral and Antimicrobial Properties of Essential Oils) and these were the ones I wanted to diffuse to clean the air of my busy home!

Another fact is that while each of these oils are highly effective germ killers – their overall effectiveness increases with them being used together as a synergy. Good stuff! For my 'Germ Free' synergy oil I blend the clean, fresh scent of Orange, Tea Tree, Oregano (highly antiviral essential oil), Pine, Lemon Eucalyptus (anti-fungal), and the powerful germ killing, yet wonderfully spicy and warm - Cinnamon and Clove essential oils.

Please note – this is a pure essential oil blend - DO NOT use this blend on the skin, because it could irritate and sensitize you. It is designed for the diffuser, or to be diluted into a room and countertop spray (using alcohol & water). I have also used a couple of drops of 'Germ Free' on a bandana when in crowd or on a plane traveling - the scent is warm and comforting, especially if someone is sneezing or coughing near you!

If you are interested in obtaining a bottle or two of my 'Germ Free' synergy blend, please contact me via email: celtic.selky@gmail.com or via phone:407-595-7036.

No comments: