Saturday, July 26, 2008

Obama's and McCain's week

Hmmm - I find it interesting that Obama - the Leo - has been starring in his own Magical Mystery tour - traveling the world - shining in the spotlight - basking in the adulation

"People of Berlin -- people of the world -- this is our moment. This is our time."





Meantime, McCain - the Virgo - is dutifully making campaign stops in small town America - but did link up with the Dali Lama and said this:

A reporter asked McCain whether he had obtained an endorsement from the Lama. McCain responded that Lama, as an apolitical religious leader, was officially neutral with regard to the US presidential campaign: ”The Lama told me there won’t be any endorsement, but when I die, on my deathbed, I will receive total consciousness. So I got that goin’ for me… which is nice.”



No comments: